Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tag blankets and leg warmers



I have been in such a sewing mood lately. It's like I just realized I had a baby girl and want to make EVERYTHING for her. Last week, I got together with a couple friends and made these tag blankets as a service project. Well, I decided to try and make one on my own before I made them for other people and if it was bad I could keep it for Ev. It was bad, so I kept it for Ev. :) Best thing I've ever made. She LOVES it. She looks at it, chews on it, hugs it, etc... so cute.



THEN, the other day I came across these super cute "baby legs." (But I choose to call them leg-warmers because I think baby legs sounds stupid) I went to the store and bought a $2 pair os socks and made some! Again, so cute.

2 comments:

  1. What cute ideas!! Why do babies love tags so much? haha! I never though of using socks to make leg warmers. Genius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. uuum, I think I made Rachael baby legs out of those same exact socks. Target? :)

    ReplyDelete