Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sewing Bug

I've caught a little sewing bug. I just want to make everything. It's really not good for me. Every time Everly goes down for a nap, I know I should be sleeping but I just want to sew! Mostly I make stuff for other people (and of course a few things for my baby.) So hopefully none of my future gift-receivers will look at this. ;)

Since Ev loves her's so much, I decided to make one of these for like every baby I know and every person who is going to have a baby in the near future...
Then, my cool friend Heather taught me how to make these pretty burp cloths. She gave me some for Everly and I use them all the time cause they're so cute.

But I couldn't stop there. I discovered Heat-n-Bond this week, and therefore had to make some matching applique onesies.

Then I went crazy with Heat-n-Bond


Oh, and I learned how to make these twirly ribbon bows. :)


1 comment:

  1. Way to go! For the last few months I've been considering buying some bonding for this very reason-- I had all kinds of ideas of how to cover stained shirts with appliques--but I have never managed to get myself to a fabric store. I don't know if this motivates me to finally do it or makes me realize the level of addiction I am likely to be committing to. Either way, your stuff looks great!

    ReplyDelete