Monday, July 12, 2010

I actually feel like blogging right now...

I actually feel like blogging right now, which doesn't happen very often. So I'm taking advantage of this feeling and updating.

I graduated! I actually graduated in December, but I didn't get to walk in commencement until April. My family came to celebrate with me and it was so great.




Cody's family came to stay at our house for Easter!

Kiley graduated! I was able to go to Kiley's graduation and spend the weekend at her house. I was so happy to be there and hang out with my cuz.


Landon, Cody's brother, graduated too! We were glad we could be there with him to celebrate.


We spent a weekend in Island Park with Cody's family!



ZACH GOT HIS MISSION CALL! He has been called to the Georgia Atlanta North mission! We are all so proud and excited for him.



I got a new job as an intensive behavior Interventionist (IBI). I do developmental therapy with kids who have developmental disabilities. I love my job. :)

Cody is DONE WITH SCHOOL! AHH! Cody and I are completely done with school forever! We can't believe it!

And we have recently been enjoying the beautiful summer weather.





A lot of exciting things have been happening since the last time I blogged. We are excited to be done with school and to be moving into the next chapter in our life together. :)

1 comment: