Wednesday, December 2, 2009

23!

Thank you to everyone who made my birthday special! It was just me and Cody here, but all the phone calls and presents from my family and friends made it great! I had a good day just hangin out by myself. :) I slept in, watched TV, put up some Christmas decorations and it was wonderful. I went to Walmart and went to lunch at Fuddruckers to get my free birthday lunch! I ate an 8 dollar salad for free! It was awesome. Then for dinner, I met Cody at Chili's! Then after dinner I blew out the candles, ate cake and opened my presents! Thanks family for the purse, the cookbook, and the Christmas platter! (My family is also paying for us to come for Christmas!) Thanks grandma for money for my SEWING MACHINE!, the fuzzy blanket and the PJs. Thanks Carla for the card and the money! Cody got me my sewing tools and money to go get a pattern! :)














No comments:

Post a Comment