Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Update

I've decided it's time to stop pretending I don't have a blog. A lot has happened since the last time I blogged, so this post is dedicated to catching up. :)

Cody got into Boise State!


We had our first anniversary and went to see wicked!




We went to Tahoe with the fam



We moved to Boise!



I'm student teaching, and I'm going to be a real teacher soon!


That's pretty much it! We really like Boise so far. We live in a really cute apartment really super close to the Boise river. Cody rides his bike to school on the greenbelt along the river. He's really liking school. He got into the graduate assistantship program, and his tuition is covered for at least a year! So that was a huge blessing. I'm really busy student teaching at Trailwind Elementary in Molly Gustavel's fifth grade class. I'm teaching full days now for the next six weeks or so! Life is great. :)

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's already been a year since you guys got married! It seems like just yesterday I was at the wedding, taking pictures with Rachael on the top of the temple, waiting for you guys to come out! Congrats on your 1 year (awhile ago) anniversary, and Cody getting into Boise state. I hope you come back to CA soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow erin, it sounds like things are going great for you guys! Congradulations. Keep up the blogging. I was just listening to wicked today an am very jealous you went to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog! Congrats on almost being finished! Glad that everything is going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Erin it's Angela, your neighbor down the street in Walnut Creek. I just wanted to say hello and congratulations on getting into Boise State. I am glad everything is going well and you will make a great teacher. Emmalyn always loved playing with you. Thanks for being my friend in WC and who knows, maybe we will cross paths again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey angela!! i miss you! how are you guys?

    ReplyDelete