Sunday, June 14, 2009

It took a while, but here we are

We finally have a blog! Since we've been engaged, friends and family have been telling me that we need to have a blog, and now ten months into marriage, i've finally done it. It turned out to only take about 5 minutes to create. :) . Anyway, Cody and I got married August 9, 2008 in the Oakland California temple. We live in Walnut Creek now. Cody just completed an internship at a firm in San Francisco and is now a BYU-I graduate in accounting. We are heading to Boise in August where Cody will go to school at Boise State for a masters in accounting. I am a major in elementary education. In Boise I will (hopefully) do my student teaching in the fall and then finally be done! We love living here in the bay area close to family and we will miss it a lot, but we are optimistic and excited to go on to new things! I will try my best to keep up on the blog thing and keep everyone updated!

Erin


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Very cute blog! That's so exciting! I love blogging! It's so nice since most of my friends from high school now live far away, it's a great way to stay in touch. I had no idea you guys lived here in the Bay still. What an exciting new adventure you two are about to embark on moving to Boise. That will be fun! My blog is brittanyandbud.blogspot.com, but you should be able to just click on my name and get there too. Congrats on the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww you guys are so cute! Love your blog page. Maybe I need a blog? hmm? Anyways, I'm working on my photography, so let me know if you guys ever want to be my 'subjects' so I can build my portfolio!! ;p
    Jana

    ReplyDelete